Part Time Shipping Help Needed for Growing Ecommerce Start-Up
Would you love a job where you can just put your headphones in and work?
We are currently seeking a Part-time Shipping Associate to help continue to grow our young and handling, receiving, loading, unloading, transporting, stacking, order filling, shipping, and maintaining stock in a warehouse.
Looking for someone 10-20 hours per week. Hours flexible around your schedule. Possible full-time work during the holiday season.
• Review shipping and receiving orders
• Preparing items to ship including bagging and stickering
• Inventory Counts
• Packaging items
• Submit requisitions for replacement stock
• Maintain records of inventory and keep inventory current
• Make emergency deliveries when necessary
SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS – Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to climb and work on ladders
• Detail oriented and excellent organization skills
• Prior warehouse experience preferred
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
Comprehensive background check and drug screen must be completed before being hired. Reliable transportation also required.
Work will be completed in a residential environment as we are still early in our growth curve. Looking for someone who can grow with us or someone who needs flexible hours while going to school or around other commitments.