In each of these lessons, we have instructions on how to do the items that are on the checklists we provided. This way you can add them to your calendar, or you can add them to your project management software (Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc.). Then you can have your staff follow the instructions here, or you can follow them yourself.
Again, make sure that the admin in your business is not taking up time that should be spent sourcing. Keeping high quality, profitable inventory should always be at the top of your list. If you have replens, the one task that should still get top billing is staying in stock.
Once you know you can consistently earn more sourcing, you might want to consider outsourcing this to a VA.
Also, remember your business might not require you to do all of these things. If you only shop retail clearance, you won’t need to restock.
This video is the same as the Weekly Checklist Instructions however at the 27 minute mark we talk about the monthly tasks that you should be doing.
- All Orders (Date Range) Report
- Inventory Health Report
- Instructions for an Inventory Evaluation
- Checking Your Inventory Performance Index
- Done For Your Reimbursement Service (22 mins)
- DIY Reimbursement Request From Amazon
- Recalling Unfulfillables and Damaged Inventory
- Return Reimbursement Process
- Reconciling Shipments