In this section, we will show you how to download the return report.
- Go to Reports, Fulfillment, Customer Concessions, Return Reports, for Event Date drop-down menu select Last “Last 30 days”
*Note: While this is a weekly task we want to pull the last 30 days each week to make sure that we catch any inventory issues before Amazon does.
You can follow the instructions below, or you can use the data in the weekly dashboard spreadsheet to help you ID SKUs with more than three returns over the last 30 days.
- Wait for the report to be able to be downloaded
- Save this file in the Admin Reports Folder with the month and year in the file name (i.e. Return Report 3-15.xls.)
- Once you download the report, sort the spreadsheet by column D (ASIN) in Ascending Order.
- Highlight any ASIN’s that there are more than 2 returns in the last 30 days.
- If you see more than 3 of the same ASIN and it is your account you may want to consider recalling or researching if a change on the listing can be made to reduce the number of returns. Too many returns can cause your ASIN to be restricted. If you are a VA send an email with the data highlighted as below to your employer with the subject-URGENT: Potential Listing Suspension- Check Return Report (see image below)
- Save the file again before closing